Thursday, August 2, 2012

Free Games and Curriculum update

Dear Followers,

Thank you very much for following my Blog. I wanted to let you know that I am going to start selling my curriculum on a site called Currclick.com. I am going to use the money that I get from selling my curriculum to start a non-profit organization in order to help homeschool parents in need. I have a set of game pieces, game mats, and printing instructions for you to buy (for free) and use with my lessons. Please spread the word about these lessons so that I can do lots and lots of good. J


 

Just download my free games and then look forward to buying my lessons each week. I hope that you have lots and lots of fun.


 

"Link to free games to come"


 

In order to buy these games you will have to sign up for a FREE account with currclick. Have fun and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment