Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dear Followers

Dear followers,
I know that I have not posted anything in several months; I have had some personal family issues. I have moved, and started school. In the time that I have not posted I have also found out that I have another child on the way and I am due in the beginning of March. Little Emily should be born around 3 other birthdays: Christopher’s (my son’s) – February 26th, Mine – March 3rd, and Steven’s (her daddy) – March 4th. The week she is born I will post all about it including integrating Christopher with his little sister. Meanwhile I will post once a week explaining changes that have been made and how things are going. After Emily is born and things are back to normal I will probably Post Daily with Daily themes. Getting back to this blogging thing is one of my New Year Resolutions.

Daily blog posts may or may not include the following:
·         PowerPoint Video for the day
·         Notes for the day
·         Video/pictures from the day
·         Today’s positives and negatives
·         Any updates
Daily Blog Themes:
·         Milestone Monday- the day that we test knowledge and development milestones
·         Reading Tuesday – the day we go to the library to get books and story time
·         Wonderful Wednesdays – just a day of learning
·         Though Thursday– just a day of learning
·         Fantastic Friday– just a day of learning
·         Family and friends Saturday- a day for family fun and a family meeting
Spiritual Sunday – attend church and time with familly

No comments:

Post a Comment